THE SADDLEBACK LEATHER DOMINOES SET
The Saddleback Leather Dominoes are made from double thick, old bull leather with a metal spinner pounded into the center and metal rivets to mark the numbers. Each individual domino is cut square on the sides so they can stand in either orientation. Measuring 2 ¼" H x 1" W x ¼" D, the dominoes are close to jumbo or tournament size dominoes, but not as thick. Much more expensive and time consuming to make than wooden, ivory or plastic dominoes, whether your game is Mexican train, chicken foot or draw, you'll want to play them all with this incredibly cool leather dominoes set. The dominoes are also easy to store, carry and travel with on any trip you take.
QUALITY FROM BEGINNING TO END
1. THE BEST PEOPLE - The quality of our leather designs is only as good as the people who make them. We have the best leather artisans and quality folks in the business.
2. TANNING PROCESS - Saddleback uses premium vegetable-tanned leather from reputable, environmentally friendly tanneries in Old Mexico to make our Dominoes.
3. THE LEATHER - We use the best, most expensive, rugged, full grain, old bull leather. The leather dominoes will display more and more character the more you play with them.
4. MARINE GRADE POLYESTER THREAD - Our thread quality cannot be emphasized enough. UV and saltwater resistant, you'll find the same thread used in boat sails and parachutes.
5. NO BREAKABLE PARTS - You will not find snaps, magnets, zippers, Velcro or wheels, that all eventually break, on our leather designs.
6. 100 YEAR WARRANTY - We built this leather dominoes set to last AT LEAST 100 years. All our designs are field-tested to handle stampeding bulls, your daily morning commute and small children. Whether your adventure takes you across the Serengeti or uptown on the A train at rush hour, we've got you covered. If this leather dominoes set goes before you do, we'll fix it or replace it for free.