Peaceable Kingdom Count Your Chickens Cooperative Board Game
On Sale Now! Save 8% on the Peaceable Kingdom Count Your Chickens Cooperative Board Game by Peaceable Kingdom at Euro Board Game Blog. MPN: GM108. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Farmhouse fun! Little kids learn to count and practice cooperation in this fun game. Count the baby chickens and collect them to bring home to
Features & Highlights
- FARM FUN: The baby chicks have flown the coop & Mama Hen needs help to bring them back. Spin & count numbers to travel and collect chicks while working together. Gather all the chicks & everyone wins!
- COOPERATIVE COUNTING: Remove competitive stress, empower young learners & teach kids that playing together can be fun! A counting game to help kids learn at a young age how easy it is to cooperate!
- BENEFITS:Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- WHO CAN PLAY: From 2-4 kids ages 3 and older can enjoy Count your Chickens. Includes: 1 game board, 1 mother hen with stand, 40 baby chick markers, 1 spinner and instructions. Game play is approximately 15 minutes.
- PLAYING IS GROWTH: Frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.61 x 12.6 x 12.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.98 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|