Large Hand Made Oak Cribbage Board
Large Hand Made Oak Cribbage Board by Masters Traditional Games at Euro Board Game Blog. MPN: 001K0R. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is a big chunky Cribbage board, hand-made in Oak to our commission. The pegs are brass and are stored in holes at the end of the board that are
This is a big chunky Cribbage board, hand-made in Oak to our commission. The pegs are brass and are stored in holes at the end of the board that are secured with a retaining bar that swivels into place to prevent them falling out.
This cribbage board is ideal for pubs, clubs, community halls or other public areas as it's solid and significantly larger than a typical board.
Hand-made in Britain.
Approx. dimensions: 14.2x3.9x1 inch
Made in Britain
Product Ref.: 001K0R
Features & Highlights
- Large solid Cribbage board suitable for pubs clubs and events
- Hand-made by a British craftsman in solid Oak wood with a felt underside
- Play one of the most enjoyable card games that goes back to the middle-ages
- Comes with solid brass cribbage pegs stored in a holes at the end of the board
- Cribbage was once the only card game that could legally be played in English pubs
|Manufacturer:||Masters Traditional Games|
|Brand:||Masters Traditional Games|
|Publisher:||Masters Traditional Games|
|Studio:||Masters Traditional Games|
|Item Weight:||1.76 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.72 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.76 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|