HABA Lumina - The Search for Lightning Bugs - An Adventuresome Push Your Luck Board Game for Ages 5+
HABA Lumina - The Search for Lightning Bugs - An Adventuresome Push Your Luck Board Game for Ages 5+ by HABA at Euro Board Game Blog. MPN: 302701. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Lumina is a 2 to 4 player push your luck style game, that lasts about 15 minutes. Players will have facedown location cards they can turn over. They
Features & Highlights
- Enchanting lightning bugs flutter through the deep forest and across the broad fields on the island of Lumina.
- But it is not easy to find them because the lightning bugs sometimes hide out in old shipwrecks offshore and sometimes in the enchanted ruins on the island, and the distances between the locations are long.
- Who can best remember how to get from one location to the next and be the first to find five lightning bugs?
- Lumina is a 2 to 4 player "push your luck" style memory game that lasts about 15 minutes. Recommended for ages 5 and up with advanced game variations included to challenge the bravest adventurers.
- Contents Include: game board, 4 wooden adventurer pieces, 15 location cards, 16 lightning bugtiles, 1 set of game instructions.
|Item Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.63 x 12.01 x 12.01 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.58 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|