Cafolo ~ Rummikub The Original Rummy Board Tile Game -106 Tiles - Israel Mahjong Majiang Game, Family Travel toy
Cafolo ~ Rummikub The Original Rummy Board Tile Game -106 Tiles - Israel Mahjong Majiang Game, Family Travel toy by CAFOLO at Euro Board Game Blog. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- It's no surprise that Rummikub is so popular--it has all the elements that make a great game: it's easy to learn and fast moving, it's different every time it's played, it combines luck and strategy, and it changes quickly so every player has a chance to win until the very end.
- Players take turns placing numbered tiles in runs (consecutive numbers of the same color, like 2, 3, 4 in red) and groups (three or more of the same number in different colors, like a red 9, a blue 9, and a black 9), rummy style. It's easy to learn, but packed with strategy--the "board" changes all the time as players adjust the tiles on the table. The Joker tiles add to the fun; they can be any color or number. The object is to be the first player to play every tile on your rack.
- Players keep track of who wins each round--the player who wins the most rounds wins this time-tested tile game (there's also a point system for use as a tie-breaker). Rummikub is ideal for people of different ages to play together, and it's great for a game night too. When kids play, it reinforces STEM and STEAM concepts such as sequencing, pattern recognition, and planning skills.
- It's got lots of exciting moments, but it's also designed to bring people together, with plenty of opportunities for talking, chatting, and sharing with family and friends. Rummikub includes 106 high-quality plastic tiles, 4 plastic tile-holder racks, and illustrated instructions. For 2 or more players ages 8 and up.
- ackage includes: 106 tiles, four playing racks, and instructions
|Package Weight:||1.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.63 x 2.32 x 2.32 inches|