Balance Board Game Set - InGooood Stacking Games Family Activity Desktop Game Topple Puzzles Development IQ Balance Toys For Children
Balance Board Game Set - InGooood Stacking Games Family Activity Desktop Game Topple Puzzles Development IQ Balance Toys For Children by Ingooood at Euro Board Game Blog. MPN: Ingooood_001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Topple is a three-dimensional board game for the whole family. To play, perch the game board (a five-level, 8-inch square of molded plastic) on top
To play, perch the game board (a five-level, 8-inch square of molded plastic) on top of the 7-inch- high stand, choose your color piece, and agree on what score will win.
Each player then rolls a die and must place a piece on the game board level that corresponds to the number rolled. Points are scored by completing rows or building high stacks.
The round ends and you get a point penalty if you send pieces cascading off the platform--that is, cause a topple.
Younger children can play without scoring, with players being eliminated as they cause topples. Suitable for 2-4 players ages 6 and up.
Please note that small parts are included and do not allow children to eat.
Features & Highlights
- High-quality plastic materials, suitable for children to play.
- A little luck and a steady hand will make you a winner in this exciting balancing game that reinforces STEM skills!
- Players take turns rolling the die and placing pieces on the different levels of the tipsy topply game unit. Watch out...as more pieces are added the tower rotates, tips, and sways.
- Don't be the one that makes all the pieces come toppling down! To win, complete a row of five, or stack your pieces 4 or more high.
- Great for spatial relationships, math skills, and simple building Topple includes: 48 playing pieces, a sturdy plastic Topple tower and stand. For 2-4 players ages 6 and up.
|Package Weight:||0.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.67 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|